January 29, 2012

Reisa Stone: Animal Communication & The Bible





Eden by Jacob Bouttats
 
I've had strong reactions to my Animal Communication practice. Most are positive, some cautiously curious. Then there are the people who back off nervously, or even start quoting the Old Testament prohibition against fortune telling at me. 

I'm not a fortune teller. I listen to animals.

Job 12:7-10

New International Version (NIV)

 7 But ask the animals, and they will teach you,
   or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you;
8 or speak to the earth, and it will teach you,
   or let the fish in the sea inform you.
9 Which of all these does not know
   that the hand of the LORD has done this?
10 In his hand is the life of every creature
   and the breath of all mankind.


The old English:

King James Version (KJV)

 7But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
 8Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
 9Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the LORD hath wrought this?
 10In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.

Huh. What do you know, it turns out I only think I'm broadminded and philosophical. I'm actually a fundamentalist---I take the scriptures literally. I listen to animals.

And here's a cross reference, instructing humans to find God in Nature in Romans 1:20

"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse."  

Notice it says "God's invisible qualities" are found in his creations. They were right there in Eden (or whichever creation story you subscribe to). It was humans who were expelled.

Just kidding about being a fundamentalist. I've spent a lifetime studying world religions. I've discovered some fascinating things. And hypocrisy in every religious institution. Why? Because they're man made.

Interestingly, the nastiest, most harassing responses have been from atheists. I can't imagine what it's like to live your life around rebelling against your childhood religion, and having no spirituality to substitute.


Mostly, I let Nature teach me. I've yet to find hypocrisy in Her, or anything less than the truth in any single animal.

I can't imagine that any concept of God, Goddess, Creator or a benevolent Universal Force, could take issue with me helping create harmony among people and animals. Every day I pray, "Dear God, Divine Mother, St. Francis, Creator of all, please help me hear and understand your creatures."

Every day, my prayer is answered.


Kind regards,
Reisa Stone
Animal Communicator 
www.reisastone.com  

 All posts on the Animal Nation blog are copyright Reisa Stone. They may be Shared in entirety using social media buttons. For permission to reprint, contact Reisa Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment