April 11, 2012

Animal Communication Events

Thank you to the 43 animal lovers who attended the Love and Light to Bunnies and Chicks Event! I know our efforts raised awareness for some people who would otherwise have thoughtlessly bought living creatures as gifts this past weekend. 

I must say though, if you're looking for a quiet, clean house pet and have done your research (please!), adopting a bunny from a rescue may be one of the best moves you've ever made. There are rescues devoted strictly to bunnies, and bunnies are commonly found at mixed shelters, as well. Vancouver Animal Control always has some nice ones. 

To stay on top of events, Subscribe to the newsletter.  I'm accepting new private clients. Please apply through my website for a free phone consult. I look forward to hearing from you!

Sharing the love of animals,
Raisa Mary Stone
Animal Communicator


No comments:

Post a Comment