June 08, 2012

Reisa Stone: The Politics of Blogging

Because I do so much personal animal rescue, I receive requests from my blog and newsletter readers to post animal welfare notices. The other day I was asked to post defamatory comments about a veterinarian, then became the recipient of the requester's anger when I called the vet clinic to get their side of the story. I determined quickly that the accusations about the vet were unfounded. I had been set up in a situation, that if I had responded with only my "heart for animals," could have resulted in a lawsuit, as well as distress for the veterinarian.

I love animals and care for their welfare with my entire being. I spend countless hours in direct rescue and advocacy, financed with my own dollars. I'm willing to hear your rescue story, as long as it's based upon facts I can verify. I would no sooner publish or otherwise spread unsubstantiated accusations, than I would tolerate someone doing the same to me.

Thank you for caring about the animals, and supporting my rescue and Animal Communication work.

With love and peace to all,
Reisa Stone
www.reisastone.com


To receive the complimentary Animal Soul Newsletter, with informative articles about animal care, communication and training, visit my website.


Copyright 2013 Reisa Stone. All rights reserved. If you wish to reprint material from this blog, contact Reisa Stone. Must be reprinted in entirety with all links and credit intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment