March 10, 2012

Email Alert!

A few of you who've requested to be on my mailing list have had your emails bounce. You've missed out on a free report, Five Things Your Pet Wants You to Know, and Animal Communication events. 

Please whitelist my domain in your email program, and let me know when you've done so. I'm happy to resend the report. Domain: www.reisastone.com

Please note that subscribing to this blog does not put you on my mailing list. Blogger retains your address. If you use Hotmail, please consider opening an account with another service. Hotmail hasn't upgraded their system for years. They don't want you to know that, so they don't inform you when your emails get bounced.

Thank you for your kind attention. I don't want you missing out on Animal Communication materials. Please contact me ASAP if you haven't received them. 

Have a wonderful weekend!

Yours in the love of animals,

Reisa Mary Stone
Animal Communicator

No comments:

Post a Comment