March 09, 2012

Reisa Stone: Pet Expo was Greaaaaaat!

Thank you, everyone who came out to Vancouver Pet Expo, and attended my Talking With Animals seminar. I had a full house. Participants received answers to their questions about Animal Communication and behavior. They learned an exercise to make a profound heart connection and receive a message from a pet. 

After doing this meditation, two brave souls walked up to the front and briefly communicated with others' pets from photos. It was amazing. these people were 70-90% accurate in the information they received from the pets! Thank you, Alex and April  :-D

I met Exhibitors in the fields of training, nutrition, cool pet products (including hand tooled leather collars), and many rescues. I'd planned to meet every Exhibitor plus attend at least one or two seminars. 

Buuuuuut, I was sidetracked by a conversation with a rescued Cockatiel. She had a yellow punk hairdo, which I admired. She hopped on my hand and looked me straight in the eye as she spontaneously told me the tale of woe that had caused her to be rescued, and we discussed her lingering behavioral issues. I think her guardian was quite startled by the information from the little tweeter. 

I was so inspired by the Expo, I immediately wrote a report called, Five Things Your Pet Wants You to Know. Please contact me through my website for your free copy. 

I'd like to apologize for a misunderstanding. I've heard from people who were disappointed not to receive my mail outs. Subscribing to this blog, does not put you on my mailing list.  If you wish to be informed of Animal Communication events, newsletters, free reports on pet-related topics, etc., you must use a Contact form on my website.  

When you submit your message, please white list my domain name, www.reisastone.com, in your email program. This ensures my messages will not be sent to Spam.

All my best to you and your pet,
Raisa Stone
Animal Communicator


No comments:

Post a Comment