September 02, 2013

Raisa Stone: Rescue Is A Lifestyle






Weekend plans WERE: alternating between horse show and lake. Oh, God laughed. 

I'm cheerfully humming along on the highway, when I see a terrified dog on the centre line. I pull over, put on my blinkers and start flagging cars.

Doggie doesn't give a darn about my gracious offer of beef jerky and true love. He keeps barking and cringing.

The genius in the first car leans on her horn, sending him into the next lane. Jeepers.


Focus focus focus. Visualize a positive outcome. Send calming thoughts. Don't imagine what happens if you fail.

I finally get him off the road, and find out where he lives. They clearly don't give a rat's patinksy that he was nearly roadkill.

Some days I wish I was the person who could keep driving. How peaceful some peoples' lives must be. I just can't.


~Raisa Stone
Expert Animal Communicator

Join me on Facebook

To receive the complimentary Animal Soul Newsletter, with informative articles about animal care, communication and training, visit my website.


Copyright 2013 Raisa Stone. All rights reserved. If you wish to reprint material from this blog, contact Raisa Stone. Must be reprinted in entirety with all links and credit intact.



http://precioussouls.blogspot.ca/2011/11/wild-geese.html

http://voices.yahoo.com/five-amazing-things-animal-communication-12269015.html?cat=31

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely will always make an attempt, and if it was meant to be, great, but I do always try. I like that you are visualizing a good outcome, will remember that the next time. See if I can talk them down with my thoughts. Forgot all about having this ability, just need to work with it more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, Debra!

      Did you see the guided journeys for learning these skills, on my website?

      Delete